Watermelon (whole) – 1.5 kg
Strawberry juice – 1 cup
Mint leaves – 0.5 cup
Soda – 1 cup
Green chilli (chopped or pasted) – 2
Sugar – to taste
Ice cubes – 12
1. Cut watermelon into thin slices and remove all the seeds. Cut into small cubes and keep in refrigerator to chill.
2. Add the chilled watermelon pieces, strawberry juice, most of the mint leaves, green chillies, sugar and 8 ice cubes to mixer. Mix well to make a reddish pink liquid. Taste and add sugar as required. Mix well.
This step can be executed in multiple repetitive parts depending on the capacity of the mixer being used.
3. Pour the liquid into the glass to fill up the four fifth of it.
4. Fill up the remaining one fifth with soda and mix once with spoon.
5. Add the remaining ice cube (1 per glass; can be added more as per choice) to the glass.
6. Garnish with remaining mint leaves and serve immediately.
Note: All the quantities of the ingredients mentioned here are relative and tentative. It may vary based on preferences of individuals in some cases.