Chicken (boneless cubes) – 250 gm
Glass rice noodles or any standard Egg Noodles – 50 gm
Green chili (chopped) – 5
Garlic (small cube cut) – 4 tbsp
Onion (petal cut) – 1.5 cup
Green capsicum (petal cut) – 1 cup
Spring Onion (chopped) – 3 tbsp
Balsamic vinegar – 2 tsp
Red wine vinegar – 1.75 tsp
Dark soy sauce – 2 tsp
Egg white – 1
Corn flour – 3 tsp
Black pepper (crushed) – 05. tsp
Vegetable oil – sufficient for deep frying
Brown sugar – to taste
Salt – to taste
1. Boil the noodles in water with 0.5 tbsp of oil and drain out the water. Mix another 1 tbsp of oil with the noodles and keep aside.
2. Wash the chicken and drain the water. Mix egg white, 0.5 tbsp of oil, egg white and the corn flour with it.
3. Heat the wok at high heat and once the oil is hot, deep fry the chicken pieces until light brown and keep aside on a paper towel.
4. Remove the oil from the wok keeping tentatively 5 tbsp of oil in wok.
5. Add the boiled noodles to wok and quickly stir fry but ensure the noodles do not get hard. Remove the noodles from wok and keep aside.
6. Add 5 tbsp of oil in wok and when the oil is hot, add garlic to the wok and stir fry until aroma comes out.
7. Add the black pepper, onion, capsicum, spring onion and green chillis to the the wok and stir fry quickly after adding each of the ingredients.
8. Reduce the heat to medium and add soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and red wine vinegar to the wok. Stir to mix the sauce.
9. Taste and adjust the seasoning by adding brown sugar and if required salt.
10. Add the chicken to wok and stir fry quickly so that the sauces coat the chicken pieces.
11. Add the noodles to the wok and stir fry quickly so that the sauces coat the noddles strings.
12. If the chicken and noddles turn dry, add a little more oil, and the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and red wine vinegar in same proportion again.
13. Taste and adjust seasoning again if required.
14. Increase the height to high again and stir quickly.
15. Remove from heat and serve hot immediately. Serve the chicken pieces with noddles strings and the vegetables.
Note: All the quantities of the ingredients mentioned here are relative and tentative. It may vary based on preferences of individuals in some cases.